Listed 2 months ago

Rad Room + Private Bathroom in Fab Weho Apt!

Offering 1 large, bright unfurnished bedroom + your own private bathroom in fantastic 2 bed/2 bath apartment in West Hollywood w/parking and laundry right next to unit! The apartment is fully and tastefully furnished in common areas in a lovely, quiet street walking distance to Whole Foods, all of West Hollywood's bars and restaurants, and conveniently situated right between Melrose + Santa Monica blvd, and Fairfax + Crescent Heights. Apartment: - Your room is large, bright and airy with deep, wall to wall built-in closets - Your own, full private bathroom - Central AC/heat with vent in each room - Dyson air purification system - Dyson cordless vacuum - Large lounge with 70" Sony TV w/Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and every UK TV channel + sports, Xbox, Sega Genesis - High quality, stylish furnishings in communal areas - Dining area with dining table and chairs - Fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, Aeroccino, Soda Stream, Ninja blender, alkaline water on tap, and all pots/pans/dishes/utensils/kitchenware etc provided. - Our own private patio - Parking space (a rarity in West Hollywood!) - Non-permit street parking for guests - Laundry room right next door to apartment! - Onsite storage unit for your usage - Super fast wifi - LGBT friendly About you: Please be responsible, reliable and professional, and in full time employment outside the home. Please also live a clean lifestyle (no drugs/smoking/parties) and be looking for a quiet, safe space. About me: 35 year old British business owner who works from home during business hours. I'm considerate, responsible, easygoing, and clean living. I like to live in a quiet, peaceful environment. Looking for someone who wants a cordial/ships in the night type roommate relationship. - $1250 per month + utilities (Usually around $50 sometimes less) - Month - month lease required by management company - $1150 security deposit.

What I'm looking for in a roommate

As I work from home during business hours, the best type of living situation for both me and my roommate is one where you are in full time employment outside the home Mon-Fri 9-5pm (or thereabouts). I would like to live with someone who is responsible, communicative and takes cleanliness and security seriously. This is a quiet house and not for someone who is extraverted/overly social and wants an apartment to bring people back to, especially not in the weeknights. Please also live a clean lifestyle (no drugs/smoking/parties). I'm just looking for someone who is kind, keeps themselves to themselves, lives a busy life, and doesn't have a problem actively participating in basic household duties. Ideally looking for a cordial/ships in the night type roommate relationship.

Pet Policy

No cats allowedNo dogs allowed

Features

Central air
Covered Parking
Dishwasher
Fridge
Parking spot
Pay with RadPad

Bonus Features

WiFi
This place includes free WiFi access

Meet your future roommate

Kt Silvester

Member since April 2019

Connect with Facebook and see if you have friends in common.

Facebook verified

I'm a 35 year old Brit who works from home during business hours. I'm considerate, responsible, easygoing, clean living and have a great sense of humor. As I run 2+ businesses I'm busy 95% of the day so for the other 5% I like to chill out at home (usually in my room) and enjoy quiet time. Living in a good energy environment with peace and quiet is paramount to me. I have a lot of creative projects that I work on, sometimes solo and sometimes collaboratively, but when I'm home I like to keep myself to myself and ideally am looking for someone who wants a cordial/ships in the night type roommate relationship. I do not smoke (cigs, weed, crack), do drugs of any kind, and rarely drink. I keep my social life outside the home as I want the home to be a quiet, safe space.